Select the skin (background color, text color and effects) of the protocol. In standard games there is only one page and hence one skin. In "Score a sheet" games, skin selection is per player and it is a good idea to have different skins so it is obvious when player is changed.
- 3D effect
Each row in the protocol can be rendered with various levels of roundness. The min value results in a completely flat design while the max setting result in a very round design.
- Swipe from edges to change skin
- Yes - Skin can be changed by swiping from the left or right edge of the screen.
- No - Skin must be changed through the settings dialog. This can be set to prevent unwanted skin change e.g. when the device is handed over between players.
- Show combinations on both sides
Determine if the list of throw names should be visible on both sides of the protocol.
- Yes - Throw names are displayed both to the left and to the right of the protocol.
- No - Throw names are only displayed to the left of the protocol. Use this setting if screen space is limited while playing with many players.
- Hide sums during play
- Yes - For standard games, the total sum is hidden during the game play and shown when the game is finished. For "Score a sheet" games, both the column sum and the sheet sum is hidden during the game play and shown when the game is finished.
- No - All sums are displayed all the time.
- Large font
- Yes - All texts in the protocol are displayed with as largw font as possible in the given space. This gives better readability on smaller devices. Longer texts can still be displayed with a smaller font to fit in the available space.
- No - All texts are displayed with a smaller font.
- Vibrate when a throw is registered
Only available for devices that can handle vibration, for other devices the next setting (audio click) is used instead.
- Yes - Gives a short vibration feedback when an entry is made.
- No - No vibration when an entry is made.
- Audio click when a throw is registered
Only available for devices that cannot handle vibration.
- Yes - Gives a short audio feedback when an entry is made.
- No - No audio feedback when an entry is made.
- Play warning sounds
Yes - Gives a short audio warning indicating that you should check that the registration is made on the correct player. A warning is given in the following cases:
- If one player has more than 2 throws more than any other player. This indicates that a throw might be registered on the wrong player.
- If one player registers two throws in a row without any other player registering anything in-between. This also indicates that a throw might be registered on the wrong player.
- If a player registers a throw that were already registered. This indicates that the player might have registered the throw on the wrong place, e.g. when tap-hold to get the default result and you are slightly mis-aligned and registers on an already registered cell. This warning is only given if the same value is entered twice - if you change a registered throw no warning will be given.
- In "Score a sheet" games with auto advance configured, a warning will be given if the auto advance is interrupted by a screen touch. This might indicate that you have accidentally touched the screen and thereby canceled the auto advance to the next player.
- No - No audio warnings.
- Yes - Gives a short audio warning indicating that you should check that the registration is made on the correct player. A warning is given in the following cases:
- Show fireworks
- Yes - Show an animated firework at the end of a game.
- No - No firework at the end of a game.
- Show dice in active column
In game types that keep track of "current player", a couple of dice can be displayed in the name bar to clarify which player is "current player".
- Yes - Show dice for "current player".
- No - Do not show dice for "current player".
- Show name field in different color in active column
In game types that keep track of "current player", the name field can be displayed in a different color to clarify which player is "current player". Depending on the color scheme of the selected skin, the effect of this setting can span from very discreet to very obvious. In some skins this works very good but in other skins the effect might be minimal.
- Yes - Show the name field in a different color.
- No - Do not show the name field in a different color.
- Text appearence adjustments
This is a general adjustment of the outline and shadow of text that can be used if you find that the predefined settings give too strong effect. These settings affect all skins except "Color - My own" since it has its own setting for text shadowing and border lines.
Settings made here are adjustments to what is defined in the currently selected skin. You can reduce the effects defined in the selected skin but you cannot increase them. If the selected skin has no outlines or shadows, these adjustments will have no effect at all.
- Min: No outline/shadow.
- Max: Outline/shadow as defined in the selected theme.
- 50%: (as an example) outline/shadow with 50% of the effect defined in the selected skin.
- Show individual dice when all dice are counted
In registrations where all dice are counted (e.g. Chance) you can decide whether the popup should show summaries where you can select the correct summary, or if individual dice should be shown and you select the dice you have and the app will calculate the summary for you.
- Yes - Show individual dice.
- No - Show summaries.
- Settings for "Color - My own" only
- Background image: Select the background image for the protocol. Images to be selected must be in the "Pictures" folder. Images will be stretched to fill the screen regardless of orientation, so abstract images work best.
- Background color: Select the background color for the protocol. You can use either a background image or a background color for the protocol.
- Text color - Normal: Text color for "normal text", i.e. player names, throw names and entries that are not "positive" or "negative" (see below).
- Text color - Positive: Text color for "positive text", i.e. upper summary when better than what is required to receive bonus and total summary for the leading player.
- Text color - Negative: Text color for "negative text", i.e. upper summary when lower than what is required to receive bonus.
- Text outline: Determine if a dark outline should be displayed around the letters and digits. This will enhance readability when using light text on a light background.
- Text shadow: Determine if a dark shadow should be displayed for the letters and digits. This will enhance readability when using light text on a light background.