- Select player
In "score a sheet" games the whole displayed page is for the active player. Tap the column header to select the player.
For standard games, the app can either keep track of active player and highlight the column for that player, or just have the complete page open for use regardles of who is playing.
- If "Highlight active player´s column" is selected, tap the column header to select the player.
- If "Highlight active player´s column" is not selected you don't need to select player, just register the throw in the appropriate cell.
- Players names
Tap and hold a column header to enter the name for the player.
- Change player order
Swipe a column header to move the player to the left or right.
- Register a throw
Tap a cell to get a popup where you can select the dice for the throw or clear the entry (in case you made the wrong entry).
Long-press a cell to automatically get the default entry for that cell. For the upper section, the default entry depend on the configured limit for bonus:
- If the limit is 42, a long-press give the sum of two dice.
- If the limit is 63, a long-press give the sum of three dice.
- If the limit is 75, a long-press give the sum of four dice for 1, 5 and 6 and the sum of three dice for 2, 3 and 4.
- If the limit is 84, a long-press give the sum of four dice.